Monday, June 6, 2011

One of the busiest day in my life

yesterday was one of the busiest day in my life. The moment I walked in the office, there are tons of to do list printed on my mind. walking around and getting the status update, discuss and move on. a lot of emails for me to follow up. I pushed myself to cope with the high amount of works and juggle around it.

Some Tips on the Apache server setup, it shown as "Forbidden - permisson denied" upon changing the Root Directory from c:\apache\htdocs to c:\apache. Upon browsing the internet and found out that this can be due to that the setup in the httpd.conf for the DirectoryIndex set to index.php since the PHP/wordpress is using this index file.

you also need to change this part to c:\apache as below

#
# Note that from this point forward you must specifically allow
# particular features to be enabled - so if something's not working as
# you might expect, make sure that you have specifically enabled it
# below.
#

#
# This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.
#


Restart Apache using administrator user id and now, when you type http://localhost
you will see the text of the index.php instead of the page
Next step, is to configure the PHP to be workable with apache.

No comments:

Post a Comment